Do you want to get rid of grey hair from your head? Are you worried about your appearance that is affected due to grey hairs? Well, now is the time to shed off all your worries. It is because you may retain natural colour of the hairs with the use of Ramdev products. There are numbers of hair care products introduced by Patanjali pharmacy and Patanjali Henna Mehandi is also one among these. Chiefly, it is meant for such people who are struggling with the problem of grey hairs on their head. They may apply this product by making a consistent paste with it.
Use of Patanjali Henna Herbal Mehandi allows users to convert their grey hairs into golden brown or naturally looking hairs. Thus you may look attractive. Also it serves another important task for your hairs. It helps in offering nourishment as well as acts as a conditioning agent for your hairs. You can feel the softness and smoothness of your hairs following use of this great herbal product. Unlike other hair colouring products it is totally risk-free. It means the hairs and scalp remain protected against any damages that may be caused due to use of otherwise chemical-based or hazardous products.
Patanjali Henna Herbal Mehandi may be used by the users irrespective of the type of hairs they have. It can be used once or twice in a week as per your requirements.
How to retain natural hair colour with natural remedies?
Bellow-mentioned natural remedies help in retaining natural hair colour and prevent untimely greying of the same.
- Onion juice may be applied to the scalp and hairs so as to prevent premature greying of the hairs. Also it attacks at the problem of hair loss and baldness.
- Use the brew prepared by boiling chamomile powder in water for at least 20 minutes. It may be used regularly to have the maximum benefits.
- Prepare a mixture by adding black pepper and lemon to curd. Apply it into your scalp by massaging gently but thoroughly. It helps in getting rid of grey hairs.
- Prepare a liquid with the help of a cup of strong black tea. Add salt to it and use the same to massage your scalp and hairs. Wash off your hairs after an hour. Use it regularly to achieve the desired results.
- Almond oil is also an excellent remedy to get rid of the problem of grey hairs. For this, lemon juice and amla juice may be added in equal proportions to almond oil. Use this mixture on your hairs to manage the problem of greying of hairs.
How does yoga poses help in managing the problem of grey hairs?
People desirous of getting rid of the problem of grey hairs must perform yoga. It aids in improving digestion and metabolism for better absorption of protein by the body. Also the mind and body are relaxed. Thus melanin production is normalized. Also it helps in improving blood circulation and oxygen supply to the entire body including hairs and scalp. Yoga poses such as Trikonasana (Triangle Pose), Apanasana (Knees To Chest Pose) and Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) are found to be specifically helpful in this respect.