In Sanskrit, ‘madhu’ refers to honey or anything that is sweet, while ‘nashini’ means destroyer. The name of this herbal product suggests that it is ‘Divya Madhu Nashini Vati’ means it can destroy the sweetness or sugar content. It’s an apt name for a product that is being hailed in the world of herbal medicine to be one of best supplement that my be supportive in reducing symptoms caused in a condition known as diabetes mellitus, which is one of the most widespread lifestyle disorders today.
Diabetes is caused when the blood sugar content goes high. Normally, the hormone insulin takes care of blood sugar. It metabolizes the sugar and converts it into energy which we use for our daily purposes. However, in people who suffer from diabetes, the pancreas is not able to produce enough insulin, or the body itself is resistant to insulin. When that happens, this sugar content remains in the blood and gives rise to the condition of diabetes.
Diabetes is among the world’s top killers today. It can never be completely cured, but with proper management, the level of blood sugar can be brought down. The person can lead a very healthy life, just like any other healthy individual, and have great longevity too. However, diabetes management is the key. And in that regard, the Divya Madhu Nashini Vati can work effectively.
What Is the Divya Madhu Nashini Vati Made of?
The Divya Madhu Nashini Vati is made of completely herbal ingredients that are sourced from the forests of India. They are entirely devoid of chemicals and are grown in a fully organic way. These substances are known to have a hypoglycemic index, i.e. low blood sugar content. When a regular program with them is started, the level of sugar in the blood starts going down to healthier levels.
How Do I Know if I Have Diabetes?
If you have diabetes, the following symptoms will occur:-
- You will feel very thirsty.
- You will feel the urge to urinate frequently, especially at night.
- There will be weakness in the body.
- Your vision may blur.
- You may suffer from unexplained and unexpected weight loss.
- Skin problems might occur.
- Wounds will take a longer time to heal.
- Your fingers might feel numb.
- You may feel a tingling sensation in the toes.
- Fevers and cold sweat may occur.
Ingredients of madhu nashini vati
- Giloy or Guduchi (Indian Tinospora) – Tinospora Cordifolia 15 mg
- Saparangi – Salacia Chinensis 15 mg
- Neem – Azadirachta Indica 26 mg
- Chirayata – Swertia Chirata 21 mg
- Kutaj – Holarrhena Antidysenterica 35 mg
- Gurmar – Gymnema Sylvestre 21 mg
- Ashwagandha – Withania Somnifera 21 mg
- Gokshura – Tribulus Terrestris 15 mg
- Haritaki (Harar) Chhoti – Terminalia Chebula 15 mg
- Bibhitaki (Bahera) – Terminalia Bellirica 15 mg
- Amalaki (Amla) – Emblica Officinalis 15 mg
- Bilva (Bael) – Aegle Marmelos 15 mg
- Kachur (zedoary) – Curcuma Zedoaria 15 mg
- Bargad or Vat Jatta (Indian banyan) – Ficus Benghalensis 15 mg
- Fine Powders :
- Vasaka – Adhatoda Vasica 21 mg
- Haldi (Turmeric) – Curcuma Longa 16 mg
- Babul (Kikar) – Acacia Arabica 21 mg
- Shuddha Kuchla – Strychnos Nux-Vomica 7 mg
- Kali Jeeri (Kalijiri) – Centratherum Anthelminticum 21 mg
- Kutki – Picrorhiza Kurroa 42 mg
- Jamun (Java Plum) – Syzygium Cumini 42 mg
- Methi (Fenugreek) – Trigonella Foenum-Graecum 21 mg
- Shuddha Shilajit 50 mg
- Excipients :
- Gum Acacia S.
- Talcum S.
- Aerosil S.
- Magnesium Stearate S.
- C.C. Q.S.
What Are the Lifestyle Changes Needed for Diabetes Management?
You must modify your diet, and replace all the high-sugar foods. Do not consume sugar directly or even carbohydrates because they eventually turn to sugar in the body. Find out more about hypoglycemic foods and incorporate them into your diet.
Exercise frequently. Engage in physical activity. Obesity and being overweight compounds the chances of diabetes drastically.
Diabetes is a genetic disease too and there is nothing you can do about it. However, with the help of a proper support system such as through Divya Madhu Nashini Vati, you may bring your blood sugar level under control if proper diet and physical regimen is followed. Remember — diabetes cannot kill you if you understand how to manage it well.