The Amla Churan comprises of a herb known as amalaki. It is in a form of berry. This berry is known to the Western world as the Indian gooseberry and its health benefits are widely documented. Amla is considered to be the richest natural source of vitamin C. It is this goodness of vitamin C that this churna packs into its every particle.
Health Benefits of Vitamin C
To know how beneficial the Divya Amla Churna is to human health, one must first know the functions of vitamin C itself, because that is the base of this product. Here we shall talk about what this important vitamin does for the body.
- It improves the immune system of the body, which helps in preventing diseases.
- It has natural antioxidant properties. This removes the free radicals from the body and prevents it from wear and tear.
- It enhances the metabolic processes of the body, thus boosting overall health.
- It helps wounds to heal faster.
- It helps in the detoxification of the body by removing harmful substances from it periodically.
Popularity of the Amla
A lot of people all over the world are accepting the Indian gooseberry, i.e. amla, as a part of their daily diet. This is a very sour berry because of its high vitamin C content and that’s the reason why most people are reluctant to consume it directly. To enjoy the goodness of this berry, the best way to consume it is through the Divya Amla Churna, which has a taste you will admire along with all the health benefits you are looking for.
Uses of Amla Churna
Amla churan has number of benefits and are used in various health related issues. Let us talk about a few.
- Amla churan may prove helpful in digestion related issues. Being cool in nature it may also help in stimulating digestive enzyme secretion. Vitamin C also helps in increasing absorption in intestines thus stimulating healthy bodily activities.
- Vitamin C enriched Amalaki may also be useful in reducing heart burn and acidity problem.
- Vitamin C is also known to improve immunity thus may protect body from infections and allergies.
- As immunity gets boosted hence seasonal problems common cold, cough, simple fevers, etc. may be averted by its regular use.
- Amalaki helps in balancing all the doshas of the body hence body functioning harmonizes.
- Hair related issues may also be benefitted by using this powder. As mentioned earlier that amla churana is rich in natural vitamin C, Vitamin C helps in strengthening hair roots follicles thus may be helpful in improving hair growth.
- Being cool in nature, amalaki churan enriched with Vitamin C also may be helpful in skin related issues.
How Is It Consumed?
This is a churna, i.e. a powder. The simplest — and the best — way to consume it is to directly mix it with a glass of water and have it twice a day. The pack mentions how much you have to mix in water each time.
You can have it at any time of the day but early mornings and early evenings are the best, because at this time the body’s metabolism is slow and the churna can work on it more effectively.