Home Remedies for Urinary Disease
The number of people suffering from various kinds of urinary diseases is ever increasing. Urinary tract infection, also called as UTI, is one of the leading forms of urinary disease. It can be a very painful condition, in which urinary organs start to itch, burn, and get inflamed. Immunity levels decrease drastically and the body can become vulnerable to various health conditions.
There are several natural home remedies for urinary diseases that can help mitigate this problem and even cure it completely. Here, we take a look at a few of them.
Home Remedies for Urinary Disease:
- Kegel Exercises: All of us have heard about these exercises sometime in our life. It improves the bladder control. It helps in reducing the urine leakage too. In order to see the results we need to do these exercises twice or thrice in a day. We need to tighten our pelvic muscles for as long as we can hold it and then release it. This will give us a better control over our bladder. While passing urine we can stop midstream and hold it for some time and then start again.
- Yoga: Yoga has several benefits like controlling stress, fatigue and also giving our bodies better control over urinary organs. Squat Pose, Chair Pose, Root Lock, and Triangle Pose are some of the asanas that one can do to get control over the urinary organs.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is good in increasing the muscle strength. We can soak in early morning sunlight for about 10 to 15 minutes. Vitamin D rich food like fish, egg yolks, oysters, milk and other milk products are good in fighting urinary diseases too.
- Water: Drinking adequate amount of water is a basic rule for everyone, and it is specifically important for people who have urinary tract infections. In order to flush out the urinary organs completely, one needs to drink more than 8 glasses of water in a day. We could also increase intake of fruits like watermelon so that we get plenty of water from it too.
- Food Rich in Fiber and Vitamin C: We must include foods that are rich in fiber so that our digestion becomes proper. Fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C are also effective in killing the bacteria causing urinary diseases. Cranberry juice is every effective for urinary diseases as it has vitamin C in it.
Benefits of Divya Chandraprabha Vati
Divya Chandraprabha Vati is a natural herbal supplement formulated for people with urinary issues. Here we list a few of its benefits:-
- All major urinary diseases like prostate enlargement, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, etc. can be cured by Divya Chandraprabha Vati.
- It reduces the symptoms and signs of urinary tract infections. The pain, swelling, itching and the redness of the infected areas is controlled by this natural medicine.
- It controls the levels of infections and helps in controlling the situation from getting worse.
- It reduces the bacteria causing the urinary problems and thus keeps us healthy.
- It increases the levels of semen in men, and hence can also be considered as a method to treat male infertility.