Home Remedies for Skin Problems, Cracks, and Burns
The skin is the most delicate and also the most exposed part of the body. It protects all the internal organs. There are several skin problems that people might suffer from. In fact, all of us have combated with some or the other skin problem at some point in our lives.
Truthfully speaking, skin problems can never get too serious, but they can cause a lot of distress. With cracks and burns the skin gets damaged, and it might even lead to unbearable pain.
There are skincare products for all kind of skin issues, but these over-the-counter products have harsh chemicals that might not suit all kinds of skins. With skin, it is best to try natural therapies and supplements. Here we shall take a look at a few home remedies for skin problems, cracks, and burns that are completely natural.
Home Remedies for Skin Problems
- Baking Soda: It can be used to reduce the acne and scars from the skin. It has healing properties that can give relief in any kind of skin problems. Make a thick paste of baking soda with water and apply it to the skin and leave it to dry for about 20 minutes. Wash the skin with lukewarm water. Try this remedy till the skin problems are solved.
- Sandalwood Powder: It can be used to remove scars and blemishes from the face. Sandalwood powder can be mixed with rose water or water. Make a thick paste and apply it to the face. Keep it for about 15 minutes and wash it off.
Home Remedies for Cracks
- Rice Flour: It can be used to remove the dead skin from cracked heels and reduce the dryness of the skin. In rice flour we need to mix some honey and little apple cider vinegar. If the heels are having more cracks then we can also add almond oil or olive oil in this thick paste. We need to soak our feet in warm water for about 10 minutes then we will apply this thick paste over the cracked heels and gently scrub them. This remedy is very effective if repeated few times a week.
- Lemons: Lemons are known for their acidic properties. It can be used to remove the roughness of the cracked heels. We will add one tablespoon of lemon juice in lukewarm water and soak our feet in it for about 15 minutes. We can scrub our feet with the help of pumice stone.
Home Remedies for Burns
- Raw Potato: Raw potato is very effective in treating minor burns. It has soothing properties that can reduce the inflammation caused due to burns. It also has anti-irritating property. If we will apply raw potato immediately on the burn injuries, even blisters will not be formed. It reduces the pain and provides comfort. We can directly apply raw potato slice on the injury or grate a raw potato and apply it on the injured part for about 15 minutes.
- Aloe Vera: It acts like an astringent and has healing properties. The fresh gel from the Aloe Vera leaves can be applied directly on the burned part. We can also mix Aloe Vera gel with turmeric and apply it for better results.
Benefits of Divya Kayakalp Oil
Divya Kayakalp Oil is an herbal product that suits all kinds of skin. Since it is completely natural, it does not produce any side-effects and has lasting benefits.
- It leaves behind a soft skin and removes its dullness.
- It removes the signs of ageing.
- It reduces the itching and burning of the skin.
- It gives healthy looking, beautiful skin.