Top tips to deal with oily skin
Different people have different types of skin. Some people may have dry skin while some others may have excessively oily skin. It may be due to secretion of excess of oils from the sebaceous glands. Oily skin results in multiple skin issues such as pimples, acne and blemishes. Therefore it is very much important to get rid of excess of oils from the skin so that you may boast off beautiful and attractive skin. Although you may find large numbers of products or skin care products in the market that may claim to treat the problem of oily skin however these may have certain side-effects too. To treat the problem of oily skin, you may try some natural methods. Here are some tips to accomplish this task well.
- To control secretion of excess of oils from the respective glands, you may use milk. For this, you need to mix 2-3 drops of sandalwood or lavender oil in milk and apply the same on your face. Massage your skin in gentle manner. Use this remedy at night followed by washing with cold water in the morning.
- The pH balance of the skin can be maintained by using lemon juice which is a very good source of citric acid. Just apply lemon juice on your face by mixing the same in distilled or even normal water. Alternatively, you may apply a mixture of lemon juice, milk and honey on your face. Repeat it daily for a week continuously to have effective results.
- Beat white of an egg till it becomes stiff and then apply it on your face. Wait for sometime so that it may dry out followed by washing with warm water. Alternatively, you may apply white of an egg by mixing the same in lemon juice. Wait for at least 15 minutes followed by washing with warm water.
- Those affected with the problem of extremely oily skin may use tomato to get rid of oils and harmful wastes from their skin. For this, a half-cut tomato may be rubbed on the skin. Wait till the tomato juice gets soaked in the skin followed by rinsing off with water and application of some good quality moisturizer. You may use tomato juice along with honey too to have the desired effects.
- You may place a grated apple on your face and wait for 15 minutes followed by washing off with lukewarm water. Even a mixture of yogurt, grated apple and lemon juice may be applied on the face. Wash it off with cold water after 15-20 minutes.
- Yogurt may be applied on face so as to control excess of oils on the skin. It may be left on the skin for around 15 minutes followed by washing off with water.