How to Increase Height at Home
In today’s competitive world one should have a pleasing personality to influence others. No doubt your education and skills are very important aspect for this but one more this is very important. It is person’s height. A good height of an individual is extremely beneficial in gaining self-confidence. Height has been a very important criterion since ages and person having good height is always preferred over others.
But recently we have found that people of today’s world are having shorter height as it used to be about century ago. Diet and lifestyle may be main culprit but sometimes it may also be because of lack of nourishment in the body. To compensate it, it is important to give body an important supplement that helps in triggering the growth hormones. In turn growth hormones are helpful in promoting height of the body.
Yoga asana for improving height
- Surya Namaskar
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Adhomukha Svanasana
In ayurveda there is an herbal supplement named speed height which is extremely beneficial in promoting height by triggering growth hormones secretion. It is also helpful in providing strength to the joints. It is also beneficial in providing strength to muscles.
Benefits of Speed height capsules for height
- Helps in providing stimulation to growth hormones
- Helps in increasing heights of the long bones thus increasing the height of the body.
- It is also helpful in developing joints thus is helpful again in improving height.
- Improves blood flow in the body thus providing nourishment in the body organs
- Being herbal in nature thus has no side effects.
Ingredients of speed height capsules
- Withinia somniferra 75 mg – Ashwagandha
- Puraria tuberose 75 mg
- Lepidium sativum 150 mg
- Gentiana sativum 150 mg
- Acacia Arabica 50 mg
- Ephedra gerardiana 5 mg
- Cassia tora 30 mg
- Oroxylum indicum 30 mg – Tulasi
- Mucana pruries 50 mg – Kaunch beej
- Cassytha filiformis 10 mg
- Lauh bhasam 10 mg – mineral iron ore
Dose of speed height capsules
2 capsules two times a day or as directed by your doctor