Home Remedies For Gas Relief
Various Home Remedies for Gastric Trouble:
- For various types of Gastric trouble is Coconut water. It gives the stomach the necessary rest and provides vitamins and minerals.
- Potato juice has been found valuable in relieving gastric troubles. The recommended dose is half a cup of the juice, two or three times daily, half an hour before meals.
- Herb marigold is also considered beneficial in the treatment of gastric trouble. An infusion of the herb in doses of a tablespoon may be taken twice daily.
- An all fruit diet is also very beneficial in gastric troubles as it adds up the required roughage needed to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, spices, meat, sweet, strong tea/coffee.
- Yoghurt and cottage cheese should be used freely. Too many different foods should not be mixed at the same meal.
- One must follow a well balance diet.
- Warm-water enema can be used daily for about a week to cleanse the bowels. The patient should also be given sponge daily.
- Application of heat with a hot compress or hot water bottle, twice a daily, either on an empty stomach or two hours after meals, will also be beneficial.
- The patient should not undertake any hard physical and mental work. He should avoid worries and mental tension.
- Various types of breathing exercises are also beneficial in gastric trouble.
- One can chew on some fresh ginger slices that are soaked in lime juice after meals.
- Dry grind 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of dry ginger and 1 teaspoon of green cardamom seeds. Add 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture to water and drink after 1 hour after meal.
- Chewing peppermint after a meal does a lot more than just freshening your breath. Peppermint contains menthol that soothes the digestive muscles. It helps in treating flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain that accompanies gas.
- Grind 2 teaspoons each carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add a little black salt. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with 1 cup warm water frequently.
- Munch your food properly and eat slowly, without letting air enter your system when you gulp your food.
Package for Gastric Trouble & Flatulence
4 month Dosage ($ 129.20 )