Home Remedies for Lung Problems, Bronchitis and Asthma
Asthma is a common condition of lungs in which the affected person finds it difficult to breathe. People can suffer from acute or chronic asthma. When the flow of air to the lungs gets blocked, the person can get an asthma attack. On the other hand bronchitis is a condition in which the bronchial tubes get infected due to the attack of bacteria or viruses. Some of the common symptoms of this condition are chest pain, difficulty in breathing, cough, fatigue and fever. Here we will have a look at some of the home remedies for lung problems, asthma and bronchitis.
Home Remedies for Lung Problems and Asthma
- Coffee: A hot cup of coffee relaxes our body and mind. It gives the strength to carry on with our day to day work. Coffee is also helpful in controlling asthma attack, as it makes the breathing easier for lungs. So next time there is any kind of difficulty in breathing we can have a strong cup of coffee. In day we should not have more than three cups of coffee or else there will be some serious trouble due to the caffeine present in it.
- Figs: Having figs can solve several lung problems, as it dries the phlegm. We will need to soak two three figs in water overnight. Next day morning we can eat those soaked figs and then drink the water in which they were soaked.
- Mustard Oil: We can use mustard oil to massage the chest, as it can clear the respiratory passages. It promotes healthy breathing. Warm some mustard oil by adding little camphor in it. We can massage the chest and the back area with this solution to get relief from the asthma attack.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It helps in removing the congestion in the chest region. It is also effective in breaking down the mucus. We just need to put few drops of this oil on a towel and keep that towel near our head so that the aroma of this oil helps the blocked respiratory passages.
Home Remedies for Bronchitis
- Salt Water: Gargling with salt water can give relief from the symptoms of bronchitis. Add some salt in warm water and use it to do gargles. It helps by reducing the inflammation of the throat. It also cuts down the mucus.
- Turmeric: it is effective in treating cough associated with bronchitis. Drinking one glass of warm milk by adding pinch of turmeric in it can give relief from excessive coughing.
- Garlic: It has antiviral and antibiotic properties. It is very effective remedy to treat acute bronchitis. Peel and cut few garlic cloves and boil them with one glass of warm milk. Drink this milk before going to bed.
Benefits of Divya Swasari Ras
Divya Swasari Ras is a natural way to solve problems related to lungs. It also works on conditions like asthma and bronchitis. Here is the list of some of the benefits of this herbal remedy.
- It is an ayurvedic treatment for asthma. Hence there are no side effects.
- It gives relief from the asthma attacks.
- It improves the immunity levels.
- It improves the functioning of the respiratory organs.
- It improves the functioning of lungs.
- It provides nutrition to the respiratory cells.
- It improves the defense mechanism of body.
- It removes all the signs and symptoms of lung problems.
- It increases the resistance of the body to fight against bronchitis.
- It prevents the accumulation of mucous in the chest.