Home Remedies for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are a common health problem faced by several people all over the world, especially men. They are caused due to the deposition of certain substances present in urine such as uric acid, calcium and oxalic acid and phosphorus in the kidneys. They are of various sizes and are often found in multiples lodged within the kidneys.
Improper diet, dehydration, excessive consumption of vitamin D and mineral imbalance are some of the top causes of kidney stones. These stones can cause severe pain. Some other symptoms are nausea, vomiting, excessive sweating, painful urination and frequent urination.
Some home remedies have been found effective for kidney stones. Here we shall talk about a few of them.
Home Remedies for Kidney Stones
- Lemon Juice and Olive Oil: The mixture of lemon juice and olive oil is very effective in to treat kidney stones. The citric acid present in lemon juice helps in breaking down the kidney stones and reduces their further growth. Mix quarter cup each of lemon juice and olive oil and have it daily twice or thrice. Make sure to drink plenty of water immediately after having this mixture. This remedy has wonderful results on people suffering from small kidney stones. However, people with larger kidney stones need to consult doctors before trying any home remedies.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It has an alkalizing effect on blood and urine and helps in breaking down the kidney stones. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and honey in one cup of warm water. Have this mixture twice a day.
- Watermelon: Eating watermelons has great benefits for those who are suffering from kidney stones. Watermelons contain potassium in them, which is good for the kidneys. It keeps the acid levels in urine in control. Watermelon also contains high levels of water, which can flush out the kidney stones. Eating watermelons can cure kidney stones. People who eat watermelons regularly hardly ever get kidney stones.
In addition, avoiding the following foods can help resolve the kidney problem sooner.
- Avoid Eggplant (Brinjal), Spinach, and Tomato: These vegetables can increase the pain and can also be responsible for the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid Junk Foods and Fried Foods: It goes without saying that a person suffering from kidney stones must have control on diet. They should not consume fried foods or junk foods as such foods can increase inflammations and pains.
- Reduce Salt: The person suffering from kidney stones have to control the amount of salt that goes in their body.
- Avoid Milk and Milk Products: People suffering from kidney stones should not consume milk or other milk products, as milk is rich source of calcium and that can aggravate the problem of deposition of calcium.
Benefits of Divya Ashmarihar Ras
Divya Ashmarihar Ras is an herbal preparation that is specially designed with natural herbs to treat kidney stones. Here are a few benefits of this supplement:-
- It removes the kidney stones and reduces the pain.
- It can help in avoiding surgery. It is useful for people of all age groups.
- It reduces the itching and burning pain during passing urine.
- It removes toxins from the body and also prevents the deposition of calcium.
- It improves the health of the kidney. It provides complete protection to the kidneys.
- It provides the nutrients that are needed for keeping the kidneys in good order.