Divya Shila Sindur 1 gm. useful in Fibroid Uterus and in Adenitis of big size.
Your Price 1 Qty: $ 9.85
Free Shipping Worldwide
Since in Ayurveda Rasayana means rejuvenation. This is a natural supplement for rejuvenation. Regular use of Sila Sindura gives luster to the skin and improves its aura. This is a special preparation where the mixing process is repeated many times in order to make the “Rasayana” - to improve the immune system and longevity and eliminate harmful effects. It is a good remedy for all type skin diseases, like Kustha (leprosy), Urticaria, Boils, Eczema, Acne, blood impurities, Psoriasis etc.
Sila Sindura as a Herbal Beauty Supplement is used in several skin disorders like Eczema, small elevated patches with or without pigmentation in the skin, Urticaria etc. It is specifically used to purify the blood, in several chronic disorders, correcting the acid production. Sila Sindura eliminates toxic substances from the blood. Although its field of action is skin, body and blood, it improves appetite and strengthens the body. It has alterative effect as well. Sila Sindura is also used in Diarrhoea Amoebic dysentery, chronic fever, orchitis gonorrhoea and syphilis.
The key ingredients of Sila Sindura as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
- Shudh Manushil
- Shudh Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Dharit Kumari
Sila Sindura is beneficial in following conditions:
- Regular usage helps in the prevention and treatment of leprosy.
- When used regularly this brings about the clearance of the blood stream thus preventing any types of skin ailments.
- Sila Sindura is beneficial in treatment of various types of fevers.
- Sila Sindura should be used in winters regularly than in summers.
- Sila Sindura is beneficial in treatment of various types of respiratory problems as asthma and bronchitis. Reduces the occurrence of breathlessness episodes or asthmatic attacks. Even brings about reduction in wheezing sound.
- This is also known for it anti microbial activity. Therefore in case of suffering from any types of microbial infection this is the best known treatment.
- Sila Sindura is also known for its ability to increase the rate of metabolism and also for the treatment of constipation. It is also used to cure indigestion.
- Regular consumption produces Rasayana type of effect on the body.
- Sila Sindura is also used for the treatment of acute as well as chronic fevers.
- This is also known for the capability of treating any types of skin ailments. Thus providing a healthy and beautiful skin.
- Sila Sindura is also beneficial for the treatment of anorexia nervosa.
- Brings about treatment of insomnia.
- Sila Sindura is also useful for treatment of various types of thyroid disorders or dysfunction.
- Sila Sindura is also used for the treatment of various types of mental disorders.
- This is also known to be having a tissue restorative effect.
- Sila Sindura brings about the regulation of metabolic system.
- Sila Sindura is also known as haematinic. Thus increasing red blood cells count. Also increases their oxygen carrying capacity.
- Sila Sindura helps in the maintenance of not just a healthy body but also a healthy mind.
- Boosts the immune system of the body thus helping in having a strong immune system against any types of disease.
- Sila Sindura is also used for the treatment of malaria.
- Is very useful in all type skin diseases.
- Kustha (leprosy)
- Brings about the removal of blood impurities, etc and works as a excellent Rasayana.
- 1 – 2 tablespoon along with honey.
- And during summers it is given in the amount of rice grains.
Uses- Skin diseases like ringworm, scabies, itching and other fungal infections.
FAQ’s on Sila Sindura:
What is Sila Sindura?
A herbal preparation which comprises of various mixing processes that are repeated many times for making up this special preparation.
Who can take Sila Sindura?
Because this is a herbal medicine and is relatively mild and gentle on the human body, so can be taken by practically everyone, regardless of age and gender. People can take this against various types of ailments. And moreover this is processed up to such a level that it is used as Rasayana.
Are their any side effects of this preparation?
There are no known side effects to taking Sila Sindura. Till the date, there is no record of any person who experienced side effects after using Sila Sindura. Person of any age, staying in any environment can benefit from Sila Sindura. This is possible due to its Rasayana effect on the body.
What type of action does this preparation has on the body?
It acts as Rasayana for the body. Sila Sindura eliminates toxic substances from the blood. Although its field of action is skin, body and blood, it improves appetite and strengthens the body. It has alterative effect as well. Sila Sindura is also used in Diarrhoea Amoebic dysentery, chronic fever, orchitis gonorrhoea and syphilis.