Home Remedies for Hair Loss, Dandruff and Headache
Hair loss, dandruff, and headaches are very common problems these days. People of all age groups suffer from these conditions. There can be several reasons why these conditions are so commonly found all around the world. Hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, bad eating habits, using bad quality hair products can be some of the prime reasons associated with these conditions. People suffer from mild to chronic headaches and try to kill the pain by popping painkillers. This habit can be dangerous and cause several further complications. Here are some home remedies for hair loss, dandruff and headache.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is also known as Methi. It is very effective in treating hair loss. It helps in rebuilding the hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It contains protein and nicotinic acid which stimulates hair growth. We need to soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Next day morning we can make thick paste out of it and apply it on the scalp. We have to keep it for about 40 minutes. We can wear a shower cap. After 40 minutes we will wash our hair. We have to do this remedy for about one month to see the desired results.
- Onion Juice: Onion has high sulfur content in it. Hence, it helps in increasing the blood circulation in hair follicles. It regenerates the hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It reduces the scalp infections, as it has antibacterial properties. Applying onion juice on scalp and keeping it for about half an hour is what we are needed to do in this remedy. The mixture of onion juice, Aloe Vera gel and olive oil can also be applied to the hair to treat hair loss.
Home Remedies for Dandruff
- Coconut Oil: It has antifungal properties and hence very effective in treating dandruff. It provides moisturizer to the dry scalp and cures the itching of the scalp. Mix coconut oil and lemon juice and rub it on scalp with the help of cotton ball. Keep it on the scalp for about 20 minutes and wash it away with any shampoo. This method is highly effective in treating dandruff. Weekly twice or thrice we need to follow this method to get the desired results.
- White Vinegar: It has acetic acid in it, which prevents the growth of fungi. It reducing the itching of the scalp too. Mix two cups of water and half cup of white vinegar. After shampooing the hair in usual way, we will rinse the hair with this solution. We can also mix white vinegar and olive oil and massage the solution directly into the scalp to cure dandruff.
Home Remedies for Headache
- Mint Juice: Applying mint juice on forehead and temples is one of the easiest ways to treat headaches.
- Basil: We can boil one teaspoon of basil leaves in water and add few drops of basil oil into the pot. We just need to inhale the steam to cure headaches.
Benefits of Divya Kesh Tail
Divya Kesh Tail is herbal oil that has numerous advantages for the good health of the scalp and hair roots. Here we talk of a few of its benefits.
- It makes hair healthy as it is made from several natural herbs.
- It cools down the brain and strengthens eyes.
- It is a good medicine for treating insanity, insomnia and epilepsy.
- It works like a tonic for nerves.
- It enhances the memory.
- It prevents hair loss.
- It relieves the tension.
- It increases concentration, intelligence and memory.
- It is good treatment for hair loss, digestive problems and chronic skin conditions.