Get freedom from back pain with Swami Ramdev medicine
Do you suffer from back pain? Is it getting worse day by day? Do you want an effective and long lasting relief from this painful condition? Then you must leave aside all the medicines and ointments and just switch over to Swami Ramdev medicine for back pain. It is an excellent remedy that offers quick and long lasting relief from back pain. Those who are struggling with this problem chronically may also get rid of this problem and feel relieved. Few herbal formulations used under this treatment plan are as listed below.
- Divya Ekangaveer Rasa 10 gm
- Divya Brihad vat Chintamani Ras 1 gm
- Divya Swarna Maksika Bhasm 10 gm
- Divya Pravala Pisti 10 gm
- Divya Trayodashang Guggulu 40 gm
By using this wonderful herbal formulation, the patients may feel relieved of the pain. Also it helps in getting rid of other discomforts caused due to back pain. As an instance, stiffness, inflammation and swelling in the back is also relieved. Thus the patient starts feeling relieved to considerable extent.
What natural remedies are suggestible for back pain relief?
The pain, stiffness, inflammation and swelling in the back can be relieved to significant extent by applying hot or cold packs. By applying hot packs, you can improve blood circulation which is quite important to reduce the intensity of pain. Due to improved blood flow, the oxygen supply to the muscle cells also increases. Thus the compressed nerves are relieved and it is important to eradicate pain.
Likewise, cold packs help in reducing the sensitivity to pain. Also the swelling and inflammation is reduced with the use of cold compresses. Massage is another effective way to say no to back pain. For this, you need to use some good oil such as sesame oil, mustard oil or other essential oils. Make sure the oil is warm when applied on the painful area for massaging purpose. Massage for around 15 minutes daily to get the desired results.
For back pain relief, application of garlic cloves that have been converted into a fine paste is also recommended. The anti-inflammatory action of garlic helps in offering relief from back pain. Garlic may be consumed orally too for most effective results.
Usefulness of yoga for back pain relief
There are numbers of yoga poses such as Bridge Pose, Camel Pose, Cat Pose and Dolphin pose that can be carried out by the patients for back pain relief. These poses work as under.
- The blood flow to the back muscles is improved.
- Oxygen supply to the cells and nerves in the back muscles is also increased.
- Stiffness is reduced.
- Swelling is reduced.
- The flexibility of muscles in the back is improved.
- The muscular strength is enhanced considerably.
- The compressed muscles are relaxed.
- Any stress or tension from the back muscles is also relieved.
- The entire body is rejuvenated including back region.
- Body weight is also reduced which in turn exerts lesser pressure on the back muscles.
With the regular performance of yoga, anyone can manage the problem of back pain in an excellent manner.