Getting rid of common cold
Come winter and the ill effects of this season start affecting the people in many ways. Many of them are affected with running nose, cough and common cold. Fever and irregular blood pressure is also one of the ill effects of common cold.
Many people generally take conventional types of medicines for getting rid of this problem. Few of such medications may result in side effects rather than making any improvements. As such the sufferers have now started taking herbal medicines and other treatments that give sufficient relief to the patients.
Following methods may work wonders in getting sufficient relief from common cold and its ill effects:
- Stay away from cold – Persons suffering from common cold must stay indoors during winter seasons. Warm clothes may be worn during such adverse weathers that are chilly and make the persons suffer from common cold. Going outdoors may be restricted to the minimum.
- Sun bath – Going in the sun is good for the persons that suffer from common cold. Sun rays help in saying NO to ill effects of this problem that results in various diseases including fever and other complications. Sitting for prolonged hours in the sun is good for the sufferers that are affected with common cold.
- Hot baths – Bathing in hot water is good for the persons that are affected with common cold. Lukewarm water may be used to take bath and too much hot water may be avoided. Warm water helps in making the body warm enough.
- Healthy diets – Foods containing protein and fat may be good for the staying away from common cold. Milk may be added to one’s daily diets.
- Green leafy vegetables – Taking green leafy vegetables is advantageous for the persons that suffer from common cold. Its ill effects can be got rid of by taking vegetables in regular manners.
- Ginger – Taking ginger raw or in the form of salad is good. It must be added to our daily diets.
- Fruits – Fresh fruits are good for the persons that suffer from common cold and its ill effects. Juices are also good for them. They help in improving our immunity and fighting various diseases including cough and cold.
- Coffee and tea – Sufficient intake of coffee and tea is good for the persons that suffer from common cold. Both these drinks help in improving the flow of blood to various organs in our body. It is good to say NO to cold, cough and other respiratory problems. However, excessive use may be avoided.
The above simple tips can work wonders in giving sufficient relief from common cold and other complications like cough or lung problems.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease$84.00 Add to cart
Divya Dhara (for Instance pain relief / Blocked nose)$9.00 – $75.00 Select options
Divya Lavangadi Vati for respiratory (Cough, Cold) Problem$9.00 – $26.00 Select options
Divya Sanjivani vati (for immunity booster, flu, fever)$9.00 – $26.00 Select options
Divya Shadbindu Tail$28.00 – $82.00 Select options
Divya Tulsi Ghan Vati (For Respiratory infections, Anti-Fever)$12.00 – $32.00 Select options
Health pack for Sinusitis$65.00 – $164.00 Select options
Patanjali Balm$9.00 – $26.00 Select options
Patanjali Balm Tube (for Cold and headache)$9.00 – $26.00 Select options