Divya Vatari Churna is a specifically prepared Ayurvedic product the right blend of herbs. This supplement is recommended for people who suffer from joint pains, i.e. patients of arthritis. The product is available in the form of a powder and is meant to be orally taken. Once consumed, its herbal constituents get assimilated in the blood and provide bones with the nutrients they need for their wellbeing.
Joints are the places where the bones articulate with each other. The knee joint and the elbow joint are examples. The hip joint and shoulder joint are also a different kind of joints. The joints are equipped with a layer of hardened lubricating substance known as cartilage. As people grow older, this cartilage begins to wear out. If it happens to a significant extent, it could lead to the bones rubbing with each other, which leads to tremendous pains. This condition is known as arthritis, and is mostly experienced in older people.
How Does Arthritis Affect Health?
Arthritis directly affects the skeletal system of the human body. This has several direct and indirect effects on people. Here we list a few of them.
- The first impact of arthritis is that the person mobility is severely affected. It becomes difficult to move the joints or to move around. Accomplishing everyday tasks becomes a daunting challenge.
- The person might get confined to the home. This could have far-reaching consequences on their social and professional life.
- Being hindered in such manner could lead to a great deal of emotional stress. Depression might set in.
- If the joint pains are not treated early on, they might become chronic. In such a case, they would last throughout the person’s life.
How Does the Divya Vatari Churna Help?
The Divya Vatari Churna is a special formulation designed to eradicate all bone development abnormalities. It attempts to remove arthritis at its root cause, and hardens the bones and the cartilage so that the problem is resolved for the long term.
The following are some of the benefits that are experienced by users of this supplement:-
- It helps senior persons with joint pains to become mobile once again. They are able to step out of the house and accomplish their daily tasks.
- They resolve problems of weak and painful joints.
- They provide the necessary strength for the bones by giving them the missing nutrients. In many cases, such as in osteoporosis, the root cause lies in the malformation of the bones. Such deficiencies are rectified.
- They are particularly helpful for women who develop bone deficiencies after menopause. The deficient nutrients are well supplemented by this churna.
- Muscles are connected to the bones at points of attachment known as ligaments and tendons. These are strengthened by the churna. As the bones become stronger, the muscles become stronger too. Hence, the person finds relief from any muscle pains as well.
A regular treatment with the Divya Vatari Churna is recommended to persons who suffer from any kind of bone development issues. It can give them a whole new lease of life.