The Divya Triphala Guggulu is a comprehensive Ayurvedic herbal preparation that has a host of benefits for human health. Its reputation is mainly due to the presence of the Triphala in it. For the uninitiated, the Triphala is the most potent Ayurvedic mixture. It consists of a carefully measured and chosen mix of three herbs in the right proportion. These are haritaki, bibhitaki, and amlaki. Each of these herbs has specific benefits for human health and wellbeing, which we shall see below:-
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula): This is a green colored berry found in the Indian forests. The herb has benefits on all three doshas prescribed by Ayurveda. It is a detoxifier, improves metabolic functions, and helps the body to maintain an ideal amount of weight.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica): This has brown berries. It corrects the balances of the kapha dosha. It helps in correcting respiratory disorders.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): This is the Indian gooseberry, the world’s richest source of vitamin C. This herb has excellent benefits for correcting the pitta dosha in humans. It is excellent for maintaining the good health of the immune system and the digestive system.
The Divya Triphala Guggulu is mixed with other herbs along with Triphala. These herbs are chosen so that this becomes an excellent supplement for treating the deficiencies that lead to joint pains and piles, and bringing about effective weight loss.
Why Do Joint Pains Occur?
Joint pains occur in people of all ages, but more so in older persons. They begin when the cartilage between the joints begins to wear off. This cartilage provides the lubrication for the smooth movement of the joints. Without this, the friction increases and leads to terrible and unbearable pains.
Why Do Piles Occur?
Piles occur when the veins in the anal area get swollen and perhaps even rupture. This causes bleeding. People get piles, also known as hemorrhoids, due to a host of issues. They occur in people who have to sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
Why Do Some People Not Lose Weight Easily?
If you are exercising and having adequate diet and still unable to keep control over your weight issues, then the problem might lie in your faulty metabolism. Your digestive process might be impaired, due to which your body is not able to assimilate the digested food, especially fats. These then accumulate under the layers of your skin and may even lead to obesity in the long run. Your failure at weight loss might also be because of heavy stress and other mental issues that might be causing metabolic dysfunction.
How Does Divya Triphala Guggulu Help?
The Divya Triphala Guggulu has a host of health benefits-
- It brings about effective and quick weight loss.
- It helps in digestion, and keeps problems such as flatulence, indigestion, abdominal bloating, and constipation away.
- It removes free radicals from the body and hence assists metabolism.
- It does not allow the body to age fast.
- It detoxifies the body.
- It is an effective method to treat piles, fistula, and anal fissures.
- It helps in relief from menstrual pains.
- It improves the functioning of thyroid gland.
- It corrects the cholesterol imbalances in the body.
- It has a laxative effect on the body.