The Divya Triphala Churna is a must-have health supplement in every household. Triphala has been venerated since ages for its supreme benefits in all aspects of health. It is considered to be the greatest herbal combination ever known to mankind.
The word Triphala literally means ‘three fruits’ (‘tri’ means ‘three’ and ‘phala’ means ‘fruits’). In this age-old combination, the three herbs that are used are haritaki, bibhitaki, and amlaki. They are ground and mixed in a carefully measured proportion so that the maximum health benefits can be obtained. This proportion is known to Indian ascetics since ages, and has been handed down from one generation to the next.
The Three Magic Herbs
Each of the three herbs in the Divya Triphala Churna has amazing health benefits. Here we enlist them and state what they can do for the body.
- Amalaki: The botanical name of this herb is Emblica officinalis. It is also commonly known as the Indian gooseberry and is the richest natural source of vitamin C in the world. In Ayurvedic terms, this herb is considered to be the best solution to manage the pitta dosha and to prevent it from getting vitiated. The benefits of this herb are felt on the digestive and the immune systems of the body.
- Bibhitaki: This herb is botanically termed as Terminalia belerica. The herb also produces berries that are light brown in color. It is considered to be one of the best supplements for the improvement of any kapha dosha Thus, its main benefits are experienced by the human respiratory system.
- Haritaki: The third herb of the Triphala Churna is haritaki, which is botanically known as Terminalia chebula. This herb, often called as the magic herb, balances all three doshas — vata, pitta, and kapha. It is a wonderful detoxifier. It removes all toxic materials from the body and helps in maintaining good health. As it improves metabolic functions, it is also considered to be a beneficial herb for those who are looking at losing weight.
How Does the Divya Triphala Churna Help?
The Divya Triphala Churna is an amazing herbal supplement that everyone must incorporate into their daily routines. It helps in many ways, of which we enlist the prominent ones below:-
- It helps in correcting several digestive malaises such as indigestion, bloating of the abdomen, flatulence, etc.
- It keeps the digestive metabolism perfect by stimulating the proper functioning of the bowels. In this manner, it is an effective cure for chronic constipation.
- By improving the metabolic processes in the body, it improves the elimination of wastes. For this reason, it acts as a detoxifier.
- The churna also makes sure that no undigested nutrients are stored in the body. That is why it is the preferred choice for weight loss as well.
- If you are old or weak or if some disease has impaired the metabolic functions of your body, then this churna can provide a remedy for those issues.
People are accepting the Divya Triphala Churna for its host of good health benefits. The churna is a comprehensive solution for most of the maladies that our current lifestyle brings in.