Cirrhosis of Liver is an inflammatory condition relevant to the liver cells as a result of which there is an adverse effect on the structure as well as functions of the liver. Due to occurrence of this liver disorder, nodules start forming in the liver due to unrestricted multiplication of the unaffected cells. Consequently, there is an adverse effect on the digestive system as well.
Causative factors for Cirrhosis of Liver
Cirrhosis of Liver may be caused due to multiple triggering factors such as-
- Certain types of autoimmune diseases or disorders
- Excessive intake of fatty or oily foods
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Administration of certain drugs or medicines
- Viral infections caused due to attack of certain viruses on the liver