As is clear from the name, sinusitis is an inflammatory condition associated with the sinuses. Under this condition, the sinuses suffer from blockage or obstructions due to deposition of mucus therein. There is irritation, itching and inflammation in the nose. Due to sinusitis, the concerned person may also suffer from fever, headache and heaviness in the head.
- Malfunctioning of the immune system or low body immunity
- Intake of incompatible foods
- Intake of excessively hot, oily, dry, spicy or cold foods
- Allergic reactions of the body to foreign triggers such as dust, dirt, pollutants
- Suppression of natural body urges such as sneezing, yawning, urination