Divya Sanjivani Vati is a carefully-prepared herbal supplement that is designed to boost the immunity of our body. The immunity is the natural resistance for infections that all of us possess. We are all born with a host of cells of various kinds, found in the blood, that constantly fight against any outside aggressions and infections. The prime among these are the white blood cells, also known as leukocytes. These cells form part of the immune system that we are all equipped with.
However, the immune system of our body itself is not foolproof. Some of us have a weakened immune system, and in some of us, the immune system might get weakened due to certain diseases or conditions. When that happens, our body becomes more vulnerable to diseases. That is the reason why some of us fall sick more often than others.
This vati is specially formulated with the right kinds of herbs that could balance a deteriorated immune system. It pumps the body with the missing substances and boosts its immunity.
How Do You Know You Have Low Immunity?
If you have low immunity, the following things are likely to happen:-
- You will suffer from infections more often. This can manifest itself through boils, pimples, rashes, and other skin issues.
- If you fall sick, you take a longer time to return to good health.
- You feel fatigued all the time. You are not able to easy perform the tasks that most people can.
- You do not feel as hungry as others.
- You have a delicate digestive system and are affected by digestive problems often.
- You suffer from insomnia.
- You have frequent headaches.
Why Does Immunity Deteriorate?
There are many reasons why your immune system might be going down. It could be congenital, i.e. a problem since your birth, or it might be on account of one of the following factors:-
- It might be because of some disease attack that has depleted the resources of your body to fight against further attacks.
- Stress and depression could lead to a reduced immunity as well.
- It could be because of your poor diet that is not balanced with the right kind and amount of nutrients.
- It could be due to certain vices such as smoking and alcoholism.
- An immunodeficiency disease could also be the underlying cause.
How Does the Divya Sanjivani Vati Help?
The Divya Sanjivani Vati, among other things, helps to boost your immune system. The following are the benefits you will experience from this supplement:-
- It may prove beneficial in respiratory disorders. If you have recurrent cold and cough, regular use of this vati may take care of the issue.
- It can resolve your weakened digestive problems for ever.
- It can take care of joint pains that develop at an older age.
- You will not suffer from fevers after this.
- It will take care of any skin problems that you might have.
- It will give you more energy and help you do more productive work.
Ingredients of sanjeevani vati
10 g fine powder of each of
- Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
- Nagara – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
- Krishna – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Guduchi – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
- Bhallataka – Semecarpus anacardium
- Vatsanabha – Aconitum ferox
- Gomutra – cow urine – Quantity Sufficient.
The fine powder of herbs is triturated with cow urine, paste is prepared, dried, and tablets are made.