Divya Pidantak Ras is a totally herbal remedy for one of the most common old-age problems that we see in the world today — joint pains. Our skeletal system is the entire framework on which our body stands. It is made of a large number of joints, which is where the bones connect. These joints are lubricated by a layer known as cartilage. However, after moving our bones for several years, the lubrication thins down, and this causes terrible pains whenever we try to make any further movements. This gives rise to conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and several others.
In arthritis, antibiotics do not really help. They infuse more chemical substances in the body. Though they might give temporary relief, they debilitate the body’s functioning and impair its immune system. In the long run, this causes more hurt than help. That is the reason why a lot of doctors are today cautioning people against the severe use of antibiotics in such pains. The herbal medicines are being widely accepted in this regard.
Why Is Arthritis So Debilitating?
Arthritis causes your bones and joints to weaken. You cannot move them as you used to before. Not only does this impair your mobility, but it also puts a severe strain on you when you try to perform tasks such as lifting things, or even sitting down.
This happens because you have lost the natural lubrication between your bones due to your age. Unless this shortcoming is not taken care of, your arthritis will not heal. This nourishment cannot be provided by antibiotics. It has to come from some organic sources that can help your body replenish what it has lost. The herbs present in Divya Pidantak Ras are carefully chosen keeping this point in mind.
How Do I Know I Have Arthritis?
- You can easily know you have arthritis if you develop pains in the joints of your arms and legs. These pains are acute and severe and they can keep you from doing your daily tasks. You will feel the pain even when walking.
- The pain might be accompanied by swelling in those regions.
- You will feel inflammation in those areas as well. Touching those parts could be very sensitive and painful.
- Sometimes the pains might lead to fevers.
- Weakness is commonly observed. People lose interest in doing anything.
Arthritis takes a severe toll on a person’s life. Once it sets in, people want to stay at home, or lay down in a reclining position all the time. But even when doing so, they can feel restless and want to do something. Still, their body does not allow them. This is a very precarious condition, and it might even lead to irritation, stress, and depression in the individual.
However, it is not necessary that one must suffer arthritis thinking that there is no solution for it. The Divya Pidantak Ras is made with these exact points in mind, but it is necessary to be on a regular therapy with it if its goodness is to be experienced fully.
Ingredients of pidantak ras
- Shuddha Guggulu – Balsamodendron Mukul 6 mg
- Dashmool 7 mg
- Suranjan Meethi – Colchicum Luteum 7 mg
- Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng) – Withania Somnifera 7 mg
- Shilajit Sat – Asphaltum 7 mg
- Hadjod – Cissus Quadrangularis 8 mg
- Haldi (Turmeric) – Curcuma Longa 8 mg
- Sonth – Zingiber Officinale 8 mg
- Kutki – Picrorhiza Kurroa 8 mg
- Godanti Bhasma 8 mg
- Mukta Shukti Bhasma 8 mg
- Yograj Guggulu 8 mg
- Nirgundi – Vitex Negundo 8 mg
- Shatavari – Asparagus Racemosus 8 mg
- Punarnava – Boerhavia Diffusa 8 mg
- Methi (Fenugreek) – Trigonella Foenum Graecum 8 mg
- Nishoth – Operculina Turpethum 8 mg
- Shuddha Kuchla – Strychnos Nux Vomica 8 mg
- Nagarmotha (Nutgrass) – Cyperus Rotundus 8 mg
- Rasna – Pluchea Lanceolata 8 mg
- Ajwain (Carom seeds) – Trachyspermum Ammi 6 mg
- Praval Pishti 6 mg
- Giloy – Tinospora Cordifolia 8 mg