The Divya Pidantak Tail is an herbal oil-based product that is highly effective in ailments relating to various kinds of joint pains. The common joint issues in people are arthritis, osteoporosis, and gout. While, arthritis is mostly considered to be a geriatric issue, (which occurs in older persons), gout can occur at any age.
The main reasons for the development of any kind of joint pain are mostly one of the following:-
- The natural cartilage that lubricates the joints begins to wear off. When this happens, it can cause immense pain when the bones move against each other. These are friction pains, and are mostly experienced at an advanced age.
- The calcium content of the body goes down. Bones are made up of calcium phosphate. When calcium level goes down, this directly impacts the composition of the bones and makes them brittle.
Joint Pains Can Be Debilitating
When the joints begin to pain, this pain can soon aggravate to unbearable levels if they are let off lightly. At first, the pains will be dull and throbbing, but soon they can grow to such levels that can impair mobility and force the person to stay confined to their houses.
This can have several repercussions on the body.
- The person might feel it highly uncomfortable to move. Even going to the toilet might seem to be a daunting task, let alone going out of the house.
- Staying confined in the house can lead to mental depression.
- Since the person cannot exercise the muscles much, it can lead to degeneration of tissue. It can affect the overall composition of the body.
- The person could become disagreeable and ill-tempered, which might take a toll on the entire family.
Symptoms of Joint Pains
It is necessary, therefore, to identify the symptoms of joint pains as soon as they begin to appear. Treatment at the right time can definitely help prevent this issue from exacerbating.
- The pain will first begin as a sore feeling in the joint area. It will only pain when touched. There will be redness in the affected part.
- The pains will increase when there is movement. This causes friction between the bones and leads to added pressure on the joint.
- Soon, the person will become restless and their temperament will change.
At the slightest indication of joint pains, medical advice should be sought.
Ingredients of pidantak oil
Root of Eranda, Root of Arka, Dhattura, Ajamoda (Ajavayan), Kupilu, Jyotishmati (Malkangani), Sugandha-bala, Shatavari, Sunthi (dry ginger), seed of Shata-pushpa, root of Citraka, Misreya (Saunf), Vatsanabha, Madhu-yasti, root of Pippali (long pepper), rock-salt, Vaca, Gaja-pippali, Jata-mamshi, Gandha-prasharani, Rasna, Nirgundi, Lashuna, cow’s milk, curd (yoghurt), Dasha-mula, Jivaka, Meda, Naga-keshara, Haridra, Daru-haridra, Teja-patra, Bhringa-raja, Manjishtha, root of Palasa, Pushkara-mula,Vriddhi, Kakoli, Kshira-kakoli, sesame oil, etc.
How Does the Divya Pidantak Tail Help?
The Divya Pidantak Tail is a great natural supplement for regaining the lost strength of the bones. As it works at removing the root cause of the affliction, it can bring about a permanent cure for the problem.
This is how it helps:-
- It provides the lost nourishment to the joints. It makes up for the lost calcium content.
- It rebuilds the cartilage that has been damaged by wear and tear.
- It increases the overall immunity of the body so that it can prevent infectious attacks.
- It enhances the mobility of the joints.
In this manner, adopting a regular program with the Divya Pidantak Tail could very well be your way to not just get relief from joint pains, but to enhance your overall health as well.