Health pack for hair fall/ alopecia/ premature graying
- Amalaki Rasyana – Divya Amalaki rasyana is a wonderful ayurvedic herbal product that is beneficial in providing nourishment to the scalp that helps in activating hair roots. It is also helpful in regulating the proper circulation that in turn is helpful in improving hair growth and avert hair loss and damaged hairs.
- Lauh Bhasam – Divya Lauh basama is a wonderful source or natural iron in the body. It help sin maintaining normal hemoglobin in the body required for prper metabolism. It is also helpful in improving hair root condition thus helpful in regulating the hair growth. Regular use of this iron supplement is helpful in bringing about good growth of hair and also improves textures.
- Amla churan – Divya amla churan is an herbal supplement that has very high levels of natural Vitamin C. It not only helps in bringing about coolness n the boy but is also helpful in improving hair texture. It is also helpful in providing nourishment to the body thereby helpful in nourishing hairs from its root. It is also helpful in averting any sort of infections that may eventually lead to hair loss or damaged hairs. It is also beneficial in reverting the changes of chemicals used on scalp.
- Panchkol churan – Divya panchkol churan is an ayurvedic herbal supplement that is very beneficial in improving the digestive actives as well as metabolism. It is important that the digestive system is perfect for good hairs as whatever we eat is absorbed by the body thereby nourishment is achieved only if that nutrient is properly absorbed in the body. It is also nourishing in nature thus provides nourishment to the body.
- Praval Pishti – Divya Praval Pishti is an ayurvedic herbal source of calcium which is needed in the growth of hair follicles. Praval pishti is a classical herbal product that is a good source of calcium. Calcium is extremely beneficial in improving the skin and nails of the body and so do the hairs. It is also beneficial in improving shine and luster in the hairs.
- Arogya Vardani Vati _ Divya Arogyavardani vati is an herbal liver tonic that helps in regulating the heat in our body. Liver in our body acts as a thermostat and helps in regulating the hair growth. It also brings about natural growth and shine to the hairs.
- Ashwagandha capsules – Capsule Ashwagandha is helpful in providing nourishment to the skin and is also helpful in improving hair texture also. It is helpful in building the natural immunity in the body thus averting any sort of infections.
- Kesh Tail – Kesh tail is wonderful hair oil that not only helps in promoting growth but is also helpful in providing strength to the hairs naturally. It makes hair black and shiny. It is also helpful in providing local nourishment.
How to use this Health Package
Mix all the ingredients from 1 to 6 in a grinder and make powder out of it. Take 1 teaspoon of this powder two times a day with milk or water.
Take 2 capsules of Ashwagandha two times a day.
Apply Kesh Tail (Hair oil) on the scalp and do gentle massaging in the scalp. It can be done two times a week.
How Common Is Hair Fall?
Truthfully speaking, all of us — whether male or female — undergo hair fall throughout our lives. A normal healthy scalp will lose about 100 hairs a day, on a daily basis. At any time, only 80% of our hair follicles have hair. They keep regenerating hair in cycles, such that we never have hair growing from all our hair follicles at any given time.
However, when people begin to age, the hair follicles become weaker and then the cases of hair fall increase. In men especially, androgenetic alopecia is commonly seen, which is also known as pattern baldness. In this, specific regions of scalp such as the top region from the hairline, lose more hair than the other parts. Due to this, tufts of hair may still remain around the lower rim of the scalp. Pattern baldness is also seen in women but it is not so common.
Alopecia is also genetic. If a parent has alopecia, the children have a strong likelihood of having it too.
Different Types of Baldness
There are several types of baldness seen in humans. The following is a list.
- Androgenetic alopecia – This is the male pattern baldness discussed above. It is the most common form of baldness in men and is also seen in women.
- Alopecia areata – In this, hair loss occurs in specific regions of the scalp.
- Alopecia totalis – Here, the hair loss occurs all over the scalp, leading to total baldness.
- Alopecia universalis – In this, the hair loss is all over the body.
- Alopecia barbae – Here, the hair is lost from all over the face. If it occurs in a man, the man will not be able to grow a mustache or a beard.
What Causes Hair Fall?
A single cause for hair fall cannot be pinpointed as there are many different forms of the condition. Here we shall discuss a few of these factors, though it will take an expert to identify the exact cause of hair fall in a person.
- Genetic Factors – Most male baldness is due to genetic factors, which is passed down either by the parents or by the grandparents.
- Poor Diet – Foods that are unhealthy or deficient in nutrients, especially vitamin E, can cause poor hair health. This can bring about hair loss. To prevent this, meals should be well-balanced and must have the right amount of vitamin nutrition in it.
- Specific Diets – Some diets masquerade themselves as health diets, but they could be bringing on other problems into your system, such as hair loss. Protein-deficient diets are an example of these. Hair is made up of a protein known as keratin. When proteins are reduced from the diet, the health of hair reduces drastically.
- Stress – Stress and trauma can cause hair loss. People who are into depression most of the time might also find themselves to be victims of this condition.
- Women-related issues – Women experience hair loss and baldness too, though these incidences are very rare. Some women might not be able to take the hormonal changes that occur in their bodies during pregnancy and menopause and during such situations they might experience hair loss.
- Chemotherapy – Cancer patients experience hair fall during chemotherapy treatments.
- Underlying Diseases – Some health issues can cause hair loss. Thyroid gland problems are a known vulnerability for this condition. People who are anemic, i.e. have iron deficiencies in their blood, might also lose hair.
When Should I Worry about Hair Fall?
Hair fall is generally not a serious condition. Though it might be embarrassing to some people, the effects of hair fall are generally only psychological and not medical. If you can live with it, you need not do anything about it.
However, at times, hair fall can be due to some underlying diseases. If it has started suddenly and if there is premature greying of hairs, then it might indicate the presence of diabetes or lupus. You need to get yourself medically checked.
It is also possible that your hair loss is because of the presence of dandruff. Parasites such as lice hitching on your scalp might also give rise to hair fall.
Some amount of hair loss is going to naturally occur as you age. This should not worry you.
What Can I Do about Hair Fall?
It is good to start early if you want to retain your hair. Use good quality hair oil that is specially designed for preventing hair fall and massage it gently into your scalp once every day, preferably when turning to bed.
Use shampoo that prevents hair fall. Avoid using shampoos that have harsh chemicals.
Some products are available on the store shelves to prevent hair fall. If you are considering them, try out a small sample first to see whether they work for you.
Taking Care of the Psychological Baggage
One thing that you must remember is that hair loss should not sap your confidence or cause any other kind of psychological disturbance within you. A lot of people are accepting hair loss and even baldness with great grace. We also see actors and models and other people in showbiz who have no qualms about losing their hair.
It might be healthy to stop worrying if you want to prevent hair loss. People who worry a lot lose their hair quicker than others do. Hence, keep your mind at rest and do the things you love. Having a mane full of hair is not the most important thing you need. Setting your priorities right might help you overcome the mental baggage that comes with this condition. Do not lose hair over losing hair!