Baba ramdev medicines and products for asthma and bronchitis are recommended by Swami ramdev along with yoga. But before any other information, one must know what is asthma and bronchitis
What is asthma?
An asthmatic patient must be well aware of the risk of an asthmatic attack. When such an attack occurs, the patient is unable to breathe and may experience pains in the chest region. Usually, attacks are avoided by knowing the patient’s specific asthmatic triggers and keeping them away from those
Health pack for Asthma and Bronchitis
Sitopladi Churan – Divya Sitopladi churan is one of the oldest herbal remedy that may prove helpful in recovering from all breathing issues. Herbs present in sitopladi churan helps in removing extra phlegm from the body thus removing infection source. It may also help in reducing allergies and infections that are considered to be the main causes of asthma and bronchitis. Ela or cardamom present in sitopladi churan is classically known to boost immunity which is in turn helpful in asthma and bronchitis. Baba ramdev product for asthma and bronchitis are also very effective in providing relief.
Swasri Ras – Divya Swasri ras is an herbal formulation manufactured by divya patanjali and baba ramdev. It is classically used in problems pertaining to upper respiratory tract infections. Its uniue herbal combination helps in regulating the mucous secretion that is helpful in modulating upper respiratory health issues. It is highly recommended herbal product from ayurvedic doctors. Baba ramdev products for asthma are very useful in giving support to people who have chronic problems and are on inhalers and other addictive medications.
Abhrak Bhasam – Divya Abhrak bhasam is another classical ayurvedic formulation that is effective in various problems pertaining to respiratory tract. It is also helpful in throwing out the phlegm from the body thus evading the infection source of the body. It is effective in balancing vata, pitta and kapha in the body. Swami Ramdev medicines for asthma and bronchitis are quite effective in proving relief.
Sphatika bhasam – Divya Sphatika Bhasam is another ayurvedic preparation that is useful in almost all sorts of upper respiratory tract problems. It may prove helpful in reducing the inflammation in the upper respiratory tract thus reducing breathlessness condition.
Tankan Bhasam – Divya Tankan Bhasam is a wonderful ayurvedic preparation that is effective in reducing agony and troubles pertaining to respiratory tracts problems. It eases the respiratory tract thus improving the breathing condition.
Giloy Satva – Divya Giloy Satva is a wonderful herbal ayurvedic preparation that is known for its immunity boosting effect. It is also helpful in reducing inflammation in the breathing tract thus ease out breathing. It is also helpful in fighting against infections that may be harmful for body condition.
Swasri Kwath – It is an herbal tea may prove helpful effective in all sorts of respiratory problems including asthma and bronchitis. Patanjali Ayurveda products for asthma and bronchitis are quite helpful in improving the symptoms of breathlessness and heaviness in chest.
How to use health pack for asthma and bronchitis
Mix all the ingredients (1 to 6) in a grinder and make powder out of it. Consume ¾ teaspoon of this mixture with honey three times a day.
Make an herbal tea of swasri kwath of patanjali ayurveda. Take 1 teaspoon of this mix and boil it with two glasses of water. Now when the water is left half, drink it like a tea. Use it two times a day.
What Is Asthma?
Asthma is a common respiratory disorder, also known as severe chronic respiratory disorder. People who are asthmatic will occasionally experience a constriction in their respiratory tubes, which causes wheezing, tightness in the chest, breathlessness, and nocturnal coughing.
Asthma is one of those diseases whose exact reason is not known to medical science yet, and that’s the reason why a specific cure is not yet known. It occurs in both children and adults, and most children who develop this condition continue to have it in adulthood too. Asthma is highly common, with 25 million people in the US itself suffering from it. Out of these, there are about 7 million child sufferers who are below the age of 12 years. It is known to be hereditary.
This is now termed as a chronic disease, which means it lasts a lifetime. However, with proper care and treatment, it can easily be controlled so that it does not interfere with routine activities.
How Does Asthma Occur?
Our respiratory system begins from the nose and passes onto the pharynx, the trachea, the bronchi and the lungs. Except the lungs, the others are all tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs. When asthma occurs, these airways get inflamed. Due to this inflammation, the tubes get swollen, which restricts the passage of air. This is why breathing becomes difficult, which might cause the person to wheeze or pant while taking in air.
Asthma is aggravated by the following conditions:-
- The muscles around the respiratory tubes might exert more pressure on them,
- The inflammation can increase if left untreated, or
- The inner lining of the airways might begin producing more mucus.
What Are the Symptoms of Asthma?
Asthma shows mild and severe symptoms.
- Mild symptoms include shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, intermittent coughing, wheezing when breathing, throat issues during common cold, etc.
- Severe symptoms include increased noises during breathing, extreme difficulty in breathing, continued constricted feeling in the chest, etc.
What Are Some Things to Take Care of against Asthma?
Asthma is known to be a hereditary condition. If someone in your family has it, chances are that it will pass on to you as well.
If there is such a situation, then you must keep away from the following risk factors:-
- Being overweight or obese
- Smoking (even secondhand smoking)
- Any strong odors such as perfumes and deodorants
- Chemicals such as those used in cosmetics.
- Certain foods can also exacerbate asthma. However, the food asthmatic triggers differ from person to person. If you find out that a particular food is not working for you, you must avoid it.
Know about the Common Asthma Triggers
Every type of asthma is exacerbated by a few agents, which are called asthmatic triggers. Though they are different for every individual, the following are the allergens and other things that must be looked out for.
- Common Allergens – Allergens are the substances that can trigger an undesirable physical reaction in you. Some of the common allergens are dust, chalk powder, animal dander, lint, molds, mites, droppings of insects such as cockroaches, pollen, etc.
- Irritants – Certain substances, especially those that have strong odors and contain harsh chemicals might irritate your system and this can trigger an asthmatic attack. Some of the common irritants are perfumes and fragrances, cologne, aftershave, cigarette smoke, pollutants in the air, room fresheners and cleaning agents, etc.
- Stress – Stress has been identified to be a very common asthma-inducing factor. People who are constantly stressed are deprived of a healthy blood circulation in their respiratory system. This can lead to an asthmatic attack as well.
- Weather – Some weather conditions can induce an asthma attack in people. It has been seen that there are higher cases reported when the temperature falls down. During humid conditions, such as in the season of rainfall, there are more cases of asthma attacks. Such asthma conditions are prevalent in the mornings, and they subside as the day wears on.
Can Asthmatic Patients Carry on with Their Daily Life?
The answer is a definite ‘yes’. There are only minor modifications needed for an asthmatic patient to lead a normal life.
Make sure that the food does not contain anything that might cause an allergic reaction.
- Keep away from extreme cold and humid conditions.
- Keep the surroundings clean. Stay away from strong odors and fragrances.
- Do light exercise. However, you must ask your doctor about what kinds of exercises you can do. Heavy exercises can increase the chances of having an attack.
- If any physical activity brings about a constricted feeling in your chest, avoid it.
- Avoid congested places.
- Avoid closed places.
- Perhaps, you could relocate to a place where you get more open air and sunshine.
How Is Asthma Treated?
No two asthmatic patients are treated alike. Since the triggers are different, the treatments are different too. After a thorough analysis of the patient’s condition, specific treatment modes are prescribed. Baba ramdev yoga for asthma and bronchitis may be helpful in asthmatic attacks and certain similar conditions.
In extreme cases, inhalers might be prescribed as well. These pump air directly into the respiratory tube and prevent the chances of an attack. Baba ramdev products and yoga for asthma and bronchitis may prove helpful in getting rid of inhalers and pumps.
Families that have an asthmatic patient must ensure that there are no asthmatic triggers in the surroundings of the affected person. Their symptoms should be closely monitored. There are usually some advance signs such as constriction in the chest or heavy breathing. Such factors must be taken into consideration. When a person has an asthma attack or is vulnerable to have one, they should not be left alone without supervision under any condition.
There are long-term medications available. By using these, asthma can be completely controlled.