Health pack for Acne and Pimple
- Avipatikar churan –Divya Avipatikar churan is an herbal combination that is helpful in reducing Pitta (extra heat) from the body thus helps in improving the body functioning and condition of the body. It is also helpful in reducing all types of skin problems and acne. It not only improves skin condition but is also helpful in improving digestion. It is also helpful in flushing out the toxins from the body.
- Pravalpanchamrit ras – Divya Praval Panchamrit ras is an herbal combination of many rare ayurvedic herbs that cools the body essential for treating skin problems as per ayurveda. It reduces pitta from the body thus improves the blood flow and also cleanses blood.
- Ras manikya – Divya Rasmanikya is one of the best known herbal formulations that is recommended in skin disorders and acne. It is also helpful in all sorts of eczema conditions. It is again pitta reducing agent thus causes coolness in the body. It is also known as one of the best detoxifier agent that helps in cleaning blood.
- Kaya Kalp vati – Divya Kaya Kalp Vati is regarded as one of the best skin problem healer product from the house of baba ramdev. Its combination of various precious herbs is highly recommended in case of acne problems and other skin diseases. It may also be helpful in reducing the acne spots left over by acne. It is also helpful in normalizing over heat in the body.
- Giloy Satva – Divya Giloy Satva or Amrit satva is a world wide know herb. It is one of the best immune booster herbal supplements. It is very much helpful in reducing the bacterial activities in the body, thus is helpful in countering all the infections and allergies.
- Taal sindoor – divya taal sindoor is a wonderful herbal combination of herbs that are recommended in treating various health problems and skin issues. It is also known as one of the best detoxifier agent.
How to take Health pack of Acne and Pimple
Mix all the ingredients in a grinder and grind them to make a fine course powder. Now consume it ¾ teaspoon 3 times a day before meals.
Acne ranks among one of the commonest issues among humans. About 8 in 10 youths undergo a mild or a severe form of acne, the onset usually being when they hit puberty (between 10 and 13 years). It usually lasts through adolescence, and stops when the person reaches adulthood, but in some people, acne can occur even till the thirties and beyond. In fact, around 1 in 5 people who get acne will continue to have it in their adulthood and will need treatment for the condition.
Also, it is a misconception that acne occurs only on the face. In many people, this condition is also found on the back and neck regions.
How Does Acne Occur?
Our skin consists a large number of hair follicles. These emerge from the lower layer of the skin known as the dermis. The dermis is also where the oil glands known as sebaceous glands are located. These oil glands secrete an oil called sebum which helps in lubricating our skin. However, due to hormonal imbalances or other factors, sometimes the level of sebum secreted is excessive. In such situations, the sebum clogs the hair follicles. As more secretions are made, the base of the hair follicle might rise up in the form of a bump, which is the pimple.
However, there are many other factors involved in the formation of acne. Here we shall talk of those that affect most people.
- Hormonal Imbalances – During puberty, the secretion of sex hormones is increased. In boys, this hormone is testosterone, while in girls, they are estrogen and progesterone. These hormones can cause imbalances in the body and even alter the composition of blood. This is one of the leading factors for the onset of acne.
- Stress – Stress can cause acne as well. When one is under stress, the brain triggers the secretion of stress-relieving hormones such as norepinephrine, cortisol and adrenaline. These alter the hormonal composition of blood.
- Smoking – Vices such as smoking, alcoholism and drug abuse have been found to be acne-inducing factors as well.
- Steroids and Oral Contraceptives –Most steroids that are used for bodybuilding or energy-boosting purposes have a common side-effect of causing acne. Many of the oral contraceptives are responsible for the same too. However, some oral contraceptives can actually suppress acne.
When Does Acne Become a Severe Condition?
Sometimes, bacteria can infect the clogged regions. When this happens, blackheads or whiteheads are produced which are known as comedones. These can also cause pustules or papules which can bleed and accumulate pus.
How Can Acne Be Controlled?
Acne occurs naturally but it is possible to suppress it in the following ways:-
- Do not allow sweat to accumulate on the skin. Use a natural herbal facewash regularly to remove the sweat accumulation.
- Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid spicy food and oil.
- Do not make stress a part of your life. Exercise regularly.
- Keep away from polluted areas.
- Practice good hygiene habits.
- Do not fall prey to vices such as smoking, alcoholism and drug abuse.
- Make sure you check the side-effects of any antibiotics you use. The same applies for oral contraceptives and hormonal supplements.
Some Points to Remember if You Have Acne
Since acne is such a common problem, understandably, there are quite a few myths and misconceptions about it as well. Here, we try to address some of these issues. Doing the wrong thing might only aggravate the problem.
- Excessive washing will do nothing to remove your acne once you have it. A commonly held myth is that washing your face often will not only cure but also prevent acne. However, there are many wrong things you could be doing. Like, using a harsh soap laden with chemicals will only aggravate the situation. Using extremely hot or extremely cold water will also exacerbate the situation. Similarly, if you use scrubs and exfoliating creams, they could increase the issue.
- If you have blackheads, no amount of face washing is going to take them away. There are certain products available in the market that might be able to help, but any amount of cleaning your skin or even scrubbing it will be of no avail. Blackheads are a subcutaneous pigmentation, and merely cleaning the surface won’t be able to help.
- If you have acne, it does not mean you have bad hygiene habits. Acne is not a hygiene issue. It is caused due to the interactions of several things within the body such as hormones and sebum, which surface cleaning cannot help.
- Acne does not mean you have poor hydration. Water has nothing to do with acne. Hence, drinking lots of water is not going to help you combat the situation.
- Acne is not contagious. If someone has it, and you touch it, it does not mean you will get it too.
Most importantly, you should know that acne is a very common issue, and almost all of us have gone through it in mild or severe forms during our youth. Acne is in fact an indication that the body is changing its hormonal balances and maturing, which is a good thing. You could consider it as an undesirable side effect of all the desirable changes that are happening in your body.
Acne never needs hospitalization or any kind of corrective surgery. Sometimes the issue might go beyond control or become too persistent, but there is nothing that a good qualified outpatient treatment therapy cannot correct.
The last thing we have to say is that you should not let acne sap your confidence. You cannot help your acne, and you need to take it in your stride.